Vitamix machines are engineered with one thing in mind – you.
That’s why we’ve made sure everything from creation to clean-up starts and ends in your Vitamix blender. Because easy-to-use means you’ll use it more often, getting the most out of your investment.
– Keep customers coming back for your consistently smooth, delicious frozen drinks
– Combine the most difficult-to-blend ingredients with ease and speed
– No overblending or wasted ingredients
– Optimize blender for your signature drinks
– Homogenize extra thick ingredients completely for smooth, creamy drinks
– Reduce blending time, increase drink volume and profits
– Quickly refresh drinks
– No overheating during peak volumes or when using extra thick ingredients
Just blend warm water and a drop of dish soap at your machine’s highest speed, and watch it self-clean in 60 seconds or less – no disassembly required.
Every Vitamix machine comes with a tamper, which we’ve designed to efficiently process the thickest, most stubborn blends – like peanut butter – no scraping required. So recipes are more evenly blended and ready to enjoy in a lot less time. Think of it as an extra hand in the kitchen. (put pic of tamper)
Built to Last
A bargain blender’s not a bargain if it doesn’t last. We know purchasing a Vitamix blender is an investment. But Vitamix blenders are built to last, helping you buy dependable, not disposable.
A key to long motor life is preventing it from overheating. In addition to the overload protection that’s built in every blender, Vitamix engineers have been working for decade to perfect airflow circulation around the motor, precisely channeling a controlled amount of air to the places that need it most. The result is a quieter, more reliable motor that will serve you for years to come.