Vita-Prep3 – Not Your Ordinary Blender (Popular Choice For Busy Home Kitchen!)
More Power, Versatility & Performance, with 3 Peak Horsepower, Ideal
for Smoother Textures, Blending Dense Ingredients & Much More…
Vitamix VitaPrep3 Reviews
Looking for a high performance blender? Look no further, VitaPrep3 is still the favorite model among chefs and those looking for one high performance blender for their kitchen.
Is this blender the right one for you? There are other blenders that are just as powerful with similar features too.
So why is VitaPrep3 worth getting? Here are some key features & benefits.
1. Most blenders can do fruits & vegetables smoothies but why this model is trusted by professional chefs all over the world? Reason is it’s designed to endure the demands of a professional kitchen.
The motor comes with 3 HP, you can do a variety of ingredients from hard ingredients like ice cubes to whole foods. You can use the blender to grind, blend, chop, or puree ingredients for an extended period of time without worrying about overheating.
2. It comes with a tamper tool for blending thick mixtures. You do not need to stop the machine to make sure the thick mixtures are well blended. Regular blenders are not made to work on thick ingredients, VitaPrep3 solves this through a tamper, which allows you to push ingredients down to create a smooth blend with no problem.
3. The switch and control is easy to use and operate, even for newbies. The speed control knob and accelerator toggle ensure that you get the right texture for your blends (from coarsely chopped nuts to the smoothest meat pates and pureed veggies). The dial is manually-operated as well, easily control the speed down to the precision of the texture that you want.
4. It comes with a recipe book manual. Vitamix wants you to maximize this blender for all it’s worth, the recipe book clearly outlines variations and methods that you can do for several menu items. The recipes come in commercial volume, so you can definitely benefit from this if you own a restaurant, catering business, or are used to entertaining a large number of guests.
5. It comes with a 3-year warranty. Most blenders only have a 1-year warranty. Vitamix gives you 3 years worth of peace of mind against defects in parts and workmanship, as well as a 1 year service contract.
Other reviews of the VitaPrep3
Vitamix products are highly rated by customers well worth the money you paid for. From restaurant owners and chefs with praises for the durability, they use every single day without fail. Use it to do salsa, sauces, soups and purees, grind meat and so much more. They’ve done this without having to replace any of the blades, because the VitaPrep is built to last.
Most reviews are on how easy it is to operate. The switches and controls are quite easy to use, so anyone can use it and adapt to the knobs easily. Another one of the blender’s standout characteristics is its power which even surprises some of the users. Based on their experience, it can really crush anything you put inside it and the motor will not die down on you. Some customers have remarked on their past experiences with other blenders that cannot go on after multiple uses (especially with difficult ingredients), but they have encountered no such problem with the Vita Prep 3.
That said, because this is priced higher than normal blenders, some comments highlight that while this is blender is ideal for any commercial kitchen, it may not be practical for a home kitchen. You don’t really need to spend all that money on a 3-hp blender if you’re not going to maximize its use anyway. Because price is a very important variable in any purchase decision, there are those who think this blender is a little too expensive for home use.
How does it compare to other models like the Vitamix 5200?
Compared to models like the 5200, vita Prep model is more powerful at 3-hp, compare to other brands of blenders. Vitaprep3 comes with an advanced cooling fan, that ensure it work well even at the highest setting. You’re purchasing the Vitamix seal of quality, a durable machine that will last and you want to be using it daily then go ahead and get it.
Having this blender on your kitchen counter will certainly make your kitchen more stylish and modern. The Vitamix Prep 3 is ideal for commercial use as it can withstand the workload easily. So if you’re chef, a coffee shop owner, caterer, or a restaurateur, then this blender may just be what you are looking for. It’s definitely dependable compare to a regular brand blender as you do not have to worry about the machine breaking down or getting replacement; make sure your business is run smoothly.
VITAMIX – Vita-Prep 3 (For Home & Restaurants)
Model: 010089 (Black)
Product Type: Blender
Availability: In Stock
Ideal for Home or Commercial kitchens. Professional chefs around the world trust the Vita-Prep 3 for its exceptional power, versatility and performance. From chopping delicate ingredients to blending tough purees, the Vita-Prep 3 prepares every dish to perfection.
Variable Speed Control delivers a full range of precise textures, and the Start/Stop switch automatically returns to a neutral position, helping to prevent unintentional start-ups.
Advanced Cooling Fan
The Advanced cooling fan provides optimum reliability during peak hours of operation.
An included Tamper provides the flexibility to blend thick and frozen mixtures with stopping the machine.
Our durable BPA-free 64-ounce high-impact container comes with a removable lid plug, making it easy to add ingredients while blending.
– 3 peak output horsepower motor
– 220 V, 50/60 Hz, 12.5 Amps
– 12.2 lb. (13.8 lb. with box)
– 20.3 x 8.0 x 9.0 in.(H x W x D)
– Poly carbonate Jug
3 HP Motor
Our newly-designed motor features improved thermal capabilities, providing the power and dependability required in the most demanding commercial kitchens.
Country of Origin: USA
3 Years warranty on motor base, exclude wear & tear component. 1 year labor warranty.
Wear & Tear component includes: Drive socket, container, blade assembly & sound-reducing centering pad.
Please refer the Use & Care manual provided and the recipe book to help familiarize with the machine so you know the correct way to use your Vitamix.
VitaPrep3 Use By Top Chefs
Starchef Jason Wilson
Starchef Jeff Mclnnis
Starchef Colin Patterson
Starchef Clay Conley
Starchef Mark Andelbradt